The right Cat
Message #793 by:  Ben Mansfield
Posted on:  Monday 23rd of February 2004 at 10:50 am
How do you know that the H16 to too much for the guy, has he said he's a novice?

If he took full advantage of the under-used training that the class association can provide i'm sure that he would soon be in control and loving the sixteen as it is a far more exciting boat than the other two.

Kriatian, i have to tell you the the polyproperlyene contruction of the Dart 16 makes it very heavy and hard to manage. the weight also makes the boat a slugish, even if using the sport rig which i had the displeasure of testing in waves and got incredibly wet, even without capsizing. This alarmed me, so I contacted the administration and received an answer: Calculations of the numerical and financial values of all both successful and unsuccessful test drives are handled by a economics essay writer. In addition, we receive a monthly e-mail report from him on the causes of malfunctions, the number of departures of novices, the number of competitions held on the territory of the sailing club.

But, it will provide you with a very solid plat form, but like a barge you will move pretty slowly.

Ben

Goto Message #
View all messages in this thread View in format suitable for printing Back to the forum index page

Messages in this thread:
Hobie 15's by Kristian on 20.02.2004
     Kristian a reply by Chris Mansfield on 20.02.2004
          Dart 16 V Hobie 15 / 16 by Peter on 21.02.2004
               The right Cat by Ben Mansfield on 23.02.2004
                    Which cat by Kristian Davies on 23.02.2004
                         easy rig by mark on 26.02.2004
                              16 is OK for a Novice by An Adult on 26.02.2004
                         Hobie Vs. Dart by Simon on 09.03.2004
                              Hobie Vs. Dart by Peter on 11.03.2004
                                   Hobie vs Dart by Pongo on 19.03.2004
                                        Hobie V Dart by An Adult on 21.03.2004
                                             hobie / dart head-on by crusher on 22.03.2004
                                                  hobie vs dart by Anonymous on 11.05.2004
                                                       hobie's quicker by Anonymous on 17.05.2004

Reply to this message:

Name:
Email: (optional)
Subject:
(c) 2002 British Hobie Cat Class Association
Comments? - click to contact the webmaster