RE: Measurement certificate Hobie 16
Message #333 by:  Anonymous
Posted on:  Saturday 14th of September 2002 at 12:53 pm
Being a manfacturers one design literally means that in this case. There should be a metal plaque on the back beam of the boat saying it was made by Hobie Europe, Australia or America. You should also find each hull numbered at the stern on the transom. This number should read something like FR.HCE and then a number with probably a letter in it too. No certificates are issued. Hope this helps

Goto Message #
View all messages in this thread View in format suitable for printing Back to the forum index page

Messages in this thread:
Measurement certificate Hobie 16 by Simon Martin on 13.09.2002
     RE: Measurement certificate Hobie 16 by Anonymous on 14.09.2002

Reply to this message:

Email: (optional)

(c) 2002 British Hobie Cat Class Association
Comments? - click to contact the webmaster