Access to and use of this site ('hobiecat.org.uk') is provided by the BHCCA subject to the following terms:
- By using hobiecat.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of hobiecat.org.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use hobiecat.org.uk.
- The BHCCA may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the BHCCA. Your continued use of hobiecat.org.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
hobiecat.org.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the BHCCA are provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will the BHCCA be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of hobiecat.org.uk regardless of the form of action.
The BHCCA does not warrant that functions contained in hobiecat.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that hobiecat.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
BHCCA Community Rules
You agree to use the BHCCA Forums, Profiles, Comments system and any other area of the site that involves user interaction in accordance of the following rules:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant hobiecat.org.uk Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- No Impersonation of other people or users.
Any photos that are submitted to this website, be it photos of events or Buy/Sell images will be come public domain. Therefore, you agree not to submit any copyrighted images to the Site.
The BHCCA Reserves the right to terminate anyone's account for any reason, any time, without explanation.
Disclosure to law enforcement
These Terms and Conditions specifically prohibit the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, Subscriber agrees that the Company may disclose any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber.